The Poker Nations Championship
1) The PNC will commence on the 11th May 2004 and will run every Tuesday thereafter until the 10th May 2005.
2) The PNC will be open to all real money players.
3) The format for the PNC will be as follows:
- 1 Weekly Qualifier per week for 3 weeks ($10.00 + $1.00 MTT)
- 1 Monthly Ranking Final every fourth week ($500 Freeroll)
- 1 Bonus Freeroll every 13th week ($1,000 for 1,000 AP)
- 1 Champions Freeroll after the 12th Ranking Final (prize pool TBD)
4) The top 12 finishers in each of the Weekly Qualifiers shall secure a seat in the next Monthly Ranking Final.
5) A points scoring system will determine the champions for each month (quarter and year). Points will be awarded on the following scale to the top 9 finishers in each of the Monthly Ranking Finals and will be applied to both a team and an individual leader board:
1st – 15 points, 2nd – 12 points, 3rd – 9 points, 4th – 6 points, 5th – 5 points,
6th – 4 points, 7th – 3 points, 8th – 2 points, 9th – 1 point.
6) The Bonus Freeroll, which marks the end of each quarter, will be open to all players who have participated in a PNC tournament and shall have no bearing on the team and individual league placings.
7) The Champions Freeroll will be awarded to the team with the most points after the 12th Monthly Ranking Final but will only be open to players of that team who have previously participated in a Monthly Ranking Final. Also, should the PNC run for a year, a special prize shall be awarded to the individual champion.
8) Each player in the PNC must use casino video poker software.
9) All avatars will be cross-checked with player’s nationality to ensure no foul play. In the event of such, management reserves the right to disqualify any or all of the offending team from any or all of the PNC tournaments.
10) In the event of a player not being able to attend a Monthly Ranking Final, that player may nominate a second to play in their place no later than 24 hours in advance. In such a situation, the player failing to attend would forfeit their chance of a place in the Champions Freeroll to their second.
11) A player can only qualify once for any one Monthly Ranking Final. If a player finishes in the top 12 in more than one Weekly Qualifier for that month then the 2nd (or even 3rd seat) will be awarded to the next placed finisher.
Although Victor Chandler would love to run this tourney for a year and beyond, this will only happen if you the players give this tournament your full support and turn it into a success …So we all hope you will qualify for the finals and represent your regions!